Pompey in Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pompey in Canada

Supporters of Portsmouth Football Club in Canada

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pompey Player

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fratton_end

Pompey Player Empty
PostSubject: Pompey Player   Pompey Player I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Hi,

Im new here so sorry if this has been covered. I signed up for the Pompey Player last year and while it works great I can't get it to play the commentary through the football league app. Has anyone else had this same issue?

I ended up downloading a browser (Puffin) that has a built in flashplayer so I could listen to it, problem is it murders my battery often before the end of the match.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pompey Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pompey Player   Pompey Player I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Early Last season I did get it to work but have not tried it on my phone for a while, there is a thing called Paltalk and room in sports called VFE and people go on there on their phones/ etc and get commentary and get to meet fellow expats and is kinda fun.I will ask around though to try and find a solution.
Back to top Go down
https://pompeyincanada.canadian-forum.com
fratton_end

Pompey Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pompey Player   Pompey Player I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Cheers,

Had been on the VFE before but was my understanding that it got shut down? Also tried on the phone again today at work and got a message apologizing for the issues with android phones, so hopefully that's a sign that they are trying to fix it.

Would greatly appreciate any other suggestions you hear about though

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pompey Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pompey Player   Pompey Player I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:39 pm

VFE is not shutdown
Back to top Go down
https://pompeyincanada.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Pompey Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pompey Player   Pompey Player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pompey Player
Page 1 of 1